You’ve heard about the crisis of fatherlessness and the negative consequences for children and for our society. Even if you are an involved dad, you need to realize that until we are successful, your children and grandchildren will be growing up in a culture of absent fathers and unfathered children. They will be affected!
You can be a part of the solution!
Our goal is to enlist 6.5 million fathers – 10% of the fathers in America – enough to stretch from San Diego to Boston. Commit to live the principles of Championship Fathering. Make your commitment today.
After you have made your commitment, you can start “living it” with one or more of the following actions:
- Use social media to follow what we’re doing and share our blogs and fathering tips with your circle of acquaintances, and help us expand Championship Fathering. Our pages are here: Facebook – Twitter
- Serve as a WatchDOG or start a WATCH D.O.G.S. program at a school in your community.
- Start a small group with one or more dads.
- Read and pass on Carey Casey’s book, Championship Fathering. There are also small-group discussion questions that are based on this book. See the book page for a link.
- Encourage another child outside your family.
- Enlist 10% of the fathers in your community to make the Championship Fathering Commitment.
- Print out Championship Fathering Commitment cards and hand them out to the dads at your workplace, church, or community group.
- Bring Championship Fathering to your community or church through a small-group initiative or a live event. (For assistance, contact us.)
- Train other dads. NCF Offers dynamic, hands-on training to provide you with complete instructor materials and enhanced skills to train dads in your community.
- Stay connected to the Center through our weekly email and website.
You can also get involved by supporting the National Center for Fathering in our efforts to inspire and equip dads:
- Make a tax-deductible donation to support our work.
- Purchase father-friendly resources from our Dad’s Store.